Monday, October 18, 2010

DIY - Bulls Eye Tank

Way too busy this weekend, let me tell ya. I have been dying for some long tunics to wear over my skinny jeans/pants. I broke down and bought a pattern for a very simple tank tunic because I was getting frustrated trying to contour my own. I again found this great cotton in the clearance section. I was hoping for some stretch but it doesn't budge. It still fits but is a little snug at the hips. I found this tutorial the other afternoon and have been itching to cut something up and try it! I had just enough scraps left over to create the 2" wide strips that create the bulls eye swirl. I ended the bulls eye with a big silver nail head stud. The swirl had A LOT of movement and I'm sure everyone will stare when I walk by ;) I hope you can see it in the photos, I realized the print may be hard to focus on but I swear it looks great in person!

Pictures!



No comments:

Post a Comment