Thursday, August 5, 2010

DIY - Fabric Beaded Jewelry

Part two of my jewelry project is these awesome fabric covered beaded necklaces and bracelets. I'm obsessed I know. I spray painted a wooden sign I have never found a use for and now it's my super awesome necklace display. Now do I paint my hand pink to match? Or a different color to clash? I have 2 weeks to decide! Can I do it?! Also by popular demand from a majority (100% actually) of my followers... my project board...can you even read it? That's not even half of what should be on there thanks to some new blogs I found today :) Also I promise I'm taking down the black velvet backdrop asap. It's the only piece of fabric I had big enough to cover the door! And somehow my tripod was crooked, what the hell!

Pictures!!






No comments:

Post a Comment