Sunday, August 8, 2010

DIY - Ikea Mega Table!




So I shouldn't be allowed in Ikea more than twice a year...I went yesterday looking for just a little table with wheel for which to do my blogging on and maybe to photograph some thingies on. All the cute little tables were way out of my budget! So they always have these little end tables (LACK) for $7.99 each. Hell yeah! They're pretty short since they're end tables so I decided to stack two of them to create one MEGA TABLE! Boyfriend helped me in the drilling and attaching and wheeling of the awesome table and even admitted that it was a great idea and that I, also, am awesome. Also the table's already cluttered in craft crap. Good job Jessi.

Pictures!!


1 comment:

  1. Great idea! It looks like something you would buy anyways! I found you via Tea Rose Home. I'll be checking back again soon.
    Liz
    http://projectnaptime.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete