Thursday, October 13, 2011

DIY - Sewn Fall Wardrobe

I'm Back!

I wanted to give myself a couple challenges as a blogger to kick-start my lazy butt. Fall has started everywhere else, but in Florida it's still in the high 80's, and, well that's just not fair! I want to wear all my cute riding boots and scarves and sweaters now! So while I still have some time left before the weather changes I've made a list of the pieces that I want to add to my Fall Wardrobe. I'm going to shoot for one of each, possibly a few variations on the tops if I have enough fabric in my stash.

Dress - Butterick B5632

Tunic - McCall's M5388

 Dress - McCall's M5519

Skirt - McCall's M5591

 Tunic - New Look 6025


Pants - New Look 6033


Sweater - Vogue V1261

Each of these is pretty much a one night project (minus the cutting our the pattern and fabric part). I generally cut all my patterns out in the same night so they are ready when the sewing mood strikes me.

So how about a dealine...How about 1 a week min, since I might have to go shopping for some of the fabric and don't want to get it all at once. That should get my butt off the couch!
Ready. Set. Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment