Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Come Visit Jessalynne at Saturday Market





 I'm excited to announce that every Saturday morning in October (and probably through December) I'll be setting up shop at the Ybor City Saturday Market. Come out and say hello if you live in the area and check out the hundreds of new pieces that I'm too lazy to post online!

This is my first market and I can't even explain to you how busy I've been building and designing everything. Each display was hand built by yours truly and I am exhausted. I've built 2 giant earring displays and am in the process of creating 4 necklace holders from reclaimed picture frames based on some of my favorite pins. They're all painted black and pretty fancy. I can't wait to get everything set up!




Hope to see you out there! Details about the market can be found here.



No comments:

Post a Comment