Monday, September 24, 2012

Running and Skipping


Chandelier Earrings * Jessalynne * Print Dress * ModCloth *
Blue is probably the only bright color I ever wear. Somehow in my head I decided that blue is a neutral and can be worn with anything and everything.  Today I paired these brilliant blue chandelier earrings with a navy and white dress, but these can really dress up any outfit. A white Tshirt and jeans, a brown and grey print dress, a hunter green maxi dress with a black blazer. See, I told you I'm crazy about blue accessories. The way these earrings dance as you move is really so beautiful that you'll want to wear them with everything in your closet any way. Don't they look like they are skipping together in the bottom photo? I love that they are in constant movement.

Do you have a go-to color and you accessorize with?

No comments:

Post a Comment