Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Fall in Love - Titanium


Crystal Bracelet * Jessalynne * Grey Beaded Sweater * Lela Rose * Plum Chinos * Republic * Laced Wedges * Shoe Fashionista *


I know, more purple pants, but I can't help it! I love the color!  This time I paired the colorful bottoms with a comfy grey sweater. The sweater is amped up with sequins and a back zipper. These cuffed chinos will look ultra relaxed with these lace-up suede platforms and the arm candy in lavender crystals popping from under the grey sleeves. I've been told I wear grey way too much and get teased for thinking it counts as a color. Well, Pantone dubbed it a focal color of Fall so take that! You better believe I will be rocking Titanium grey all season long!

Do you consider grey chic or blah?


No comments:

Post a Comment