Monday, October 8, 2012

Wire Wrapped Crystal Earrings



I'm still new to wire wrapping anything but I've been dying to make some stud earrings. The chandelier style is awesome but I need some change every once in a while.   These adorable earrings were a great start to wire wrapping, sort of like dipping your toe in the pool before jumping in.  Just creating the 90 degree angle for the stud was challenging enough - I kept holding it too tightly and bending it backwards and sideways and all over the place! The loops on this pair are a little wonky but the sapphire fire polished beads are so pretty that I wore them anyway.  I have 5 other colors with and without AB finishes. These sweet little gems will be debuting at the Ybor Saturday Market - Come out and see them sparkle!


No comments:

Post a Comment