Thursday, July 14, 2011

DIY - Top 5 Fave DIY on Pinterest

Are you tired of Pinterest yet? Yeah me neither! The only board I'm currently pinning to my DIY one it seems. I even troll all the staff favorites for even more DIY's that I might have missed in blog-world. Here are my top 5 in the order that I want to complete them, but due to supplies on hand I can tell you this is no where near the real-life order. I hope to have a few 'results' posts for you soon!

1. Beaded Leather Wrap Bracelet from How-To-Make-Jewelry. I've seen these everywhere and I want one NOW! Luckily I remembered the random strings of leather I picked up in NYC a couple years ago. YEY stashbusting!

2. Large Knit Wrap from Behind The Seams. I am obssessed with anything flowy and oversized and made from a giant square! So easy! Now I just need to stock up on knits.

3. Rustic Spoon Pendant from Busily Spinning Momma. I knew as soon as I saw this tutorial that I would be emptying out our silverware drawer. Seems like a quick and satisfying (beating the crap out of something) project!

4. Ruffle Sundress from Lil Blue Boo. Such a cute and comfy looking dress! I wanted it the minute I saw this on someone else's board. Again, I need more knits stat!

5. Bleach Pen Tshirts from Show Tell Share. The designs they came up with are so cute. I don't know if I'll have that kind of control over the bleach pen but I'm certainly going to try for block letters!

No comments:

Post a Comment